Favorite Quote

"To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk."
Thomas A. Edison(1847 - 1931)

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Eclipse Disappointment...but great mail!

I was thrilled with the mail today. I have been wanting some white flour sack towels to add fabric appliqué to for my kitchen…and an internet friend found some for me and sent them to me…she also sent gorgeous red, white, and pink Moda charms. I want to make two towels for each holiday…and these will be perfect for Valentine’s Day.
We tried to watch the eclipse last night…but the girls got bored and then the clouds moved in. I hoped for a better picture…I guess it wasn’t meant to be.

3 comments:

Danielle Dyball said...

We didn't get to see it at all... it was a snowy night. Laila was the most disappointed because she really wanted to use her new telescope.

Trulymom's Creations said...

Oh, a telescope would have been fun to use. I'm sure there will be another one for her to see...I've seen two or three in my lifetime. :o)

crimsoncat05 said...

I didn't get to see it at all.. glad to see someone did!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Playlist


Caching

Profile for Team Toot Sweet

Counter