Favorite Quote

"To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk."
Thomas A. Edison(1847 - 1931)

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My other baby’s birthday! and some Etsy stuff.

Today is another birthday in our home. She is 11yrs old, and seems so grown up…but then there are times that she is still a little girl. Today she is home from school because she is sick…poor child has been ill on every one of her birthdays…she got to frost and decorate her cake. Lemon cake, lemon frosting, and mini chocolate chips.




I have added a few small items to my shop…but haven’t done much crafting this week. I have great plans for next week though!

The other day I got my first pin from Pinks and Needles. I couldn't get the picute to post well...so go check out her shop! It is so cute…I have an order in for more. I am just amazed at how quickly Gigi’s shop has taken off. It is so wonderful.
Also, today is the last day to sign up for my Chicky giveaway!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cake looks amazing, I'm rather jealous! Great new stuff in your etsy store too
Sophie

Anonymous said...

What an adorable cake! It looks delicious too! :) I bet her birthday was amazing! :)

Come take a peek at the shop! For there is a fun treat there waiting for you! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Playlist


Caching

Profile for Team Toot Sweet

Counter