Favorite Quote

"To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk."
Thomas A. Edison(1847 - 1931)

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Get these chickies! Giveaway! CLOSED

To celebrate all the new and exciting things in my life I thought I’d do a giveaway/drawing! Since I have spring on my mind I’ll be giving away some cute stuffed chicks.

To enter the drawing all you need to do is…tell me what your favorite season is and why. Post it in the comment section.

On March 5th I’ll have one of my daughters draw a name from the hat and then I’ll post who the winner is…so be sure to come back here and look!

I forgot to mention...I'll ship anywhere!

14 comments:

HilLesha O'Nan said...

Autumn - I love the cool weather, the different colors of leaves, and the beautiful scenery.

Danielle Dyball said...

I didn't know you had a blog!! And a give-away already, wow! I'm impressed, lol!

My favorite season.... I think after this crazy winter of mine Spring will be my favorite. Spring & Fall have always been my favs. I am truly enjoying the snow now, but I think I will have a new appreciation for Spring after living through our first wintry Winter:-) Speaking of which, it's snowing again!!

Lily Lemon said...

Fall, I'd have to say! The air is fresh, the colors are crisp. Here in the Wine Country, it's the best time of year -- HArvest Time!

The Grand Duchess said...

What a lovely blog! I found you via Swap-Bot and my Sew Pretty Homestyle swap.....

Autumn is so lovely....the colorful leaves, brisk weather perfect for wearing sweatshirts, and a smell that reminds me of a wood fire....with hot cocoa and roasted marshmallows! Oh, and just ripened crisp, juicy apples and warm, mulled cider!!! Autumn, for me, is also a time of new beginnings. After Kindergarten, 12 years of elementary, junior, and high school, 5 years of undergrad, and 4 years of graduate school, for 22 years of my first 30, autumn was always a time of new friends, new classes, new teachers, and learning so many new concepts! There is also the smell of fresh boxes of Crayolas and new textbooks, along with newly-waxed floors and just-sharpened pencils that only comes 'round in the autumn.....mmmmm. Oh, and the school supply bargains that come only at that time of the year! Being a Bargain Queen extraordinaire, I await it's bountiful offerings all year long.

Yes, Autumn has always been my favorite season.

Anonymous said...

Those chickies are adorable :)

Unknown said...

Those little chickies are just adorable! Thanks for your sweet comments on my picture!

My favorite Season is....SPRING...I live in an area where the COLD season is just about 6 mo (MICHIGAN) and Spring is so anticipated with the greens and color coming through. I wish it could be spring all year round! Summer is my 2nd fav...I guess I love the warmth it brings!

Robin said...

My favorite season is Autumn. I love when the leaves are changing colors! I also love the cool temperatures and the anticipation of Winter that Autumn brings. I love Winter as much as Fall.

My favorite thing about Autumn is not only the changing colors, but the flocks of geese that fly overhead in my town. They are in the typical 'V' formation and honking away! You can hear them coming and it's great to watch them fly by.

Betty said...

Welcome to blogland! I love spring with all the promise of new growth. Those little chicks are adorable!

Unknown said...

Those chickies are just too cute!!!

My favorti season is definitely SPRING!!! The bunnies, birds singing, new life, new blooms, GREEN! Oh I could go on and on!! I ADORE spring!

Hugs,
Amy

MaryMarsh said...

My favorite season is most definately spring! I just love the beautiful flowers that bloom & the warmer weather... but not too hot! It's just perfect! Not to mention, it's the time of year my hubby & I got married (8 yrs ago). WOW... time flies!! Btw, your little chickies are just adorable! :)

~~Deby said...

Autumn...love the colors, the crispness and Thanksgiving.
and then it is time to decorate for Christmas....and now with Spring around the corner, ahhhh....waiting for Tulips and daffodils.
Sure is hard to have a favorite.
Deby
yesipray at gmail dot com

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

How cute are these guys!
I would love to put them on the kitchen table, with some lovely grass and jelly beans.

This is a very cute giveaway!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love your Chickies!!Hurry Spring!!

Alecia

Anonymous said...

Hello from Norway! I think your chicks are the most adorable chicks I have ever seen! they are just lovely!!! My favorite season was spring before I moved to Norway. Since it has changed to summer as the summers are so light and sunny that it is beyond belief. I get such a wonderful charge of energy during the summer months. The only thing I miss is seeing the stars at night. The entire night is too light for them to be visible.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Playlist


Caching

Profile for Team Toot Sweet

Counter