Look at what the birthday girl made to take to school! Yep, those are ring pops on top of the cupcakes…and crushed hard candies too. She is so happy about them and she did them all on her own.Today my baby is 10 years old…I’m not sure where the time has gone. My children look forward to their birthday so much…I don’t! My heart breaks because I’ll never have that age with them again. Every year that goes by I miss the years that were before. Time slips by so quickly, over half her childhood is gone and wonder if I let her be enough of a nine year old…or any age. Have I done enough to protect the short years of being a child? I know people will say you still have 8 years of childhood left…but we can’t get back these ten years and they went by so quickly…the next eight years will probably go by even faster.
Okay enough of that.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day!




7 comments:
Yuummee! and Happy B-Day!
Sandra Evertson
Thanks for visiting my blog today. I sure had a lot of folks fooled by that little chair!
Happy birthday to your sweet baby and I'll be back to visit again.
Bertie
Aunt May's Cottage
I was the same way, those cupcakes look great....
Wonderful post about parenthood.
Deby
They look yummy :)
Happy Birthday !
I don't know a mom that doesn't feel that way ... it goes by to fast.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment!
I totally understand how you feel! You just blink and a year has gone by, lol!
Hope she has a wonderful B~day!!
*Hugs* Dara
Happy Birthday!!
I'm the same way on birthdays:-(
my #1 DD's birthday is monday...Happy Belated Birthday!
Post a Comment