I guess I’ll be blogging twice in one day. I have been meaning to share this artist with you all for a while. I just love her work. Pinks and Needles is a wonderful shop. The owner has such a wonderful sense of style and makes the cutest pin toppers ever…as you can see from the pictures.
This cupcake...is the first pin topper I ordered from her and once I had it in my hands I was hooked.
I ordered this lollie pin topper from her next.
Look at this wonderful Blue cupcake. She also has such beautiful packaging…it’s almost a shame to open the pretty box. :o)I have just ordered Juicy Bartlett Pear from her Picnic Basket Collection. I had to have that one, when I was a child my great-grandparents called me “the little pear eater” I still love pears…they are my favorite.




2 comments:
Oh, I am so in love with those pins. I'm going to have to go check and see what she has! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm glad you did I'll be adding you to my bloglines!
Those pins are really cute :)
Post a Comment